Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Let's write!

I want to try something new. I want to write. This may be completely embarrassing and rubbish but I'm going to do it anyway. Inspired by Vivatramp and her creative prompts these are some writings; poems; words typed.

Half light 

Together we are all glowing;
although, all that is seen is half light.
For buried beneath our appearance
is darkness that can't ever ignite.

The light is always favoured
as darkness just hurts inside,
but, it is the dark that should be admired
as it struggles to break free and to glide.

Maps

From Highcliffe to Romsey
to where I call home.
It is there I'll discover
the journey I have been on.


Thanks for reading!
These prompts were part of the August post, however, there is now September prompts! Read them here: 20 Creative Prompts

No comments:

Post a Comment